- Our mission is to improve quality of life of those who suffer from physical impairments due to injuries.
- We apply engineering principles to enhance the effectiveness of rehabilitation after injuries and to improve reliability and accuracy of clinical assessments.
- We try to understand the mechanism of recovery to suggest optimal rehabilitation program after injuries.
- These research themes not only improve the quality of life of patients and disabled people but also help build better healthcare systems for our increasingly aging society.
Recent Lab Updates
- Congrats to Jeongho Park for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis on Dec 14, 2021
- Congrats to Seong Hyeon Jo for 3rd place in BCI Award 2021
- The 3rd RENEW workshop was organized on Oct 7, 2021
- Congrats to Donghyun Kim for accepting job at Samsung
- Congrats to Chae Seongok for winning Best Poster at 대한기계학회 바이오공학부문 on April 16, 2021