- Our mission is to improve quality of life of those who suffer from physical impairments due to injuries.
- We apply engineering principles to enhance the effectiveness of rehabilitation after injuries and to improve reliability and accuracy of health diagnosis.
- We try to understand the mechanism of recovery to suggest optimal rehabilitation program after injuries.
- These research themes not only improve the quality of life of patients and disabled people but also help build better healthcare systems for aging society.
Recent Lab Updates
- Congrats to Hangil Lee for winning Best Presentation at 대한기계학회 바이오공학부문 on April 28, 2023
- Congrats to Jinsub Lee for accepting job at CMES Robotics
- Congrats to Kyoungsoub Lee for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis on Dec 15, 2022
- Congrats to Sihwan Heo for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis on Dec 12, 2022
- Sungjin Bae and Hyemin Lee presented at the BCI & NEUROTECH MASTERCLASS KOREA on Nov 15, 2022
- Congrats to Keonyoung Oh for accepting Associate Professor position at Kyungpook National University
- NREL won Best presentation at the Department Lab Introduction event on Sept 30, 2022
- Congrats to Jeongho Park for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis on Dec 14, 2021
- Congrats to Seong Hyeon Jo for 3rd place in BCI Award 2021
- The 5th RENEW workshop was organized on Sep 22, 2023
- Congrats to Donghyun Kim for accepting job at Samsung Research
- Congrats to Chae Seongok for winning Best Poster at 대한기계학회 바이오공학부문 on April 16, 2021